Customer Education Program Manager
Description: To be successful you should be comfortable working across multiple stakeholder groups, well versed in creating learning objectives, content, e-learning modules, and learning assessments. Advanced understanding of learner analytics & Customer Success metrics. More Specifically, the Customer Education Program Manager will be an active and productive liaison/partner with the SME groups, consistently seeking to make a positive impact on key business, and customer experience metrics.
Create, implement and track training programs for multiple groups.
Actively seek opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of learning. Handle end-to-end projects, ensuring all aspects are running smoothly and according to stated goals. Ensure that the work of the team and individuals is continually aligned to meet customer’s needs, as well as business goals. .
Facilitate product education and training classes; communicate processes, success metrics, and roadmap to managers, SME’s, and stakeholders.
Ensure that the Customer Education team creates and updates accurate and useful training for a diverse audience.
Senior Training Manager
Description: Design and deliver consistent training programs to meet customer needs. You will participate in onboarding, while owning product education, and the knowledge base. Work alongside Customer Success, Support, Business Intelligence, and other internal teams to prioritize, plan, and execute a customer education content strategy.
• Set strategic direction for Customer Education
• Develop and execute learning content strategy to align with business goals
• Manage execution and delivery of education services
• Learning platform administration and reporting
• Work with Customer Success and Support Sales teams to set and prioritize goals and targets
• Define requirements for authoring tools and learning administration platform(s)
• Manage collaboration with stakeholders to perform education needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet the business needs and education services quality standards.
• Create and organize training sessions, and deliver instructor led training programs as needed to achieve business outcomes and effective transfer of learning in the workplace.
• Forge relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that both tactical and strategic goals and outcomes are met.
• Apply adult learning theory and instructional design, eLearning, certifications, and creation of knowledge transfer curriculum and taxonomy
• Collaborate with SMEs to design effective learning experiences, managing and supporting them through the course and certification development processes
• Develop a means of measuring the effectiveness of customer education programs developed or administered through evaluation, testing, and assessment of program outcomes.
• Build a partner-centric approach for creating and updating content that answers the “what’s in it for the partner” question and resolves what’s missing from a partner perspective when delivering customer education
• Manage content delivery and content development of partner and customer education programs
• Design and implement new training and certification programs to our Partner community, including virtual and onsite instructor-led training, webinars, and e-learning
• Design and manage a feedback program to evaluate training content, establish KPIs, and maintain a continuous improvement cycle
• Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams in Professional Services, Product Management, Marketing, and Sales
Description: As an Instructional Designer our Education team, you will have high visibility and achieve significant customer impact. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and learning, with enthusiasm for data, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will be tasked with the development, creation, and implementation of self-paced and traditional training and education content to a diverse customer base. You will work alongside internal and external partners to design new learning experiences while reimagining existing product training.
Creating engaging learning activities and compelling technical course content for self-paced and instructor-led training
Collaborating with subject matter experts to gather knowledge and build learning objectives, training content and other assets as needed
Gain domain knowledge to identify and clearly communicate highly complex content and present simplified and relevant design proposals, then revise the design as needed based on input from resources and experts
Leverage agile development techniques and processes to create content for a rapidly changing environment
Create quizzes and skills assessments to measure the learning outcomes
Senior Instructional Designer
Description: This position leads the planning, analysis, design, development, deployment, and evaluation of learning materials. This position works collaboratively with development and delivery teammates to develop, test, and maintain software applications to improve efficiency of business operations. This position also writes training and performance support materials for clinical application and also designs, writes, and develops materials for departments throughout the Village applying instructional strategies in collaboration with subject matter experts (SME).
Design and develop curriculum-level learning systems
Conduct needs assessment
Develop training plans, design documents, and analysis documentation
Select, modify, or create a design and development model appropriate for a given project.
Identify and describe target population characteristics
Analyze the characteristics of the environment
Select and use a variety of techniques to define and sequence the instructional content and strategies.
Position provides leadership, mentoring, and coaching to other instructional designers; may oversee day-to-day work and contribute to performance reviews as requested.
Lead the design and development of instructional materials; create interactive, effective, engaging course content and SCORM compliant training products
Design, write, edit, and develop audience-appropriate, clear, and concise training materials and tools
Consult/collaborate with subject matter experts
Develop appropriate performance objectives to guide the development of training and performance support materials and tools
Create interactive, engaging course content on subjects as assigned
Conduct/Create/Record audio files as needed
Develop complete self-paced online course using course authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline
Create tests and assessments within the Learning Management System (LMS) assessment center to validate/certify knowledge of eLearning content
Evaluate and assess instruction and its impact
Schedule weekly project calls with SMEs and project stakeholders
May conduct or arrange internal SME audio recordings or professional audio voiceovers as needed
Create project documentation including design templates, training plans, need analyses, standards, style guides, technical specifications, straw models, train-the-trainer, and pilot materials
Manage project related documents and source files; update as necessary
Record progress and time related to project development
Perform quality assurance checks on training courses that hav